A secret day from last summer
















It's truly amazing how bit of sunshine lifts my mood. Although my attitude towards the weather is usually 'we live in England..get over it', I have to admit I'm starting to feel a little bit worn down by the rain and snow and generally feeling cold all the time. Looking out of the window I can just see another tiny sprinkle of snow settling on the branches of the trees. I'm going to sit here hugging a cup of creamy hot chocolate and dream that one day soon spring will come. I took this photo of the west pier in Brighton on a blazing day last summer . The pier burnt down about 7 years ago and it's skeleton has been slowly crumbling into the sea ever since, somehow I think it still looks quite pretty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

deco lust

a break

etsy love: iviemade cushions