time for tea: wedgwood archive


I couldn't help but take a few snaps of this beautiful collection of Wedgwood tea sets I spied recently whilst trailing around a department store in search of some non hideous curtains for my living room. All of the patterns and styles have been revived from vintage pieces held in the Wedgwood and Coalport archives, and are beautifully packaged in embossed teal and gold gift boxes. The top two images are from the polka dot tea story collection, and second two from the Harlequin collection.

Comments

  1. nothing makes me happier then a lovely tea set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I want the polka dot set! So cute, maybe for xmas?Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

deco lust

a break

seven random things - the versatile blogger award