Yes I really am still in my PJs.....paying the price for spending last night watching circus burlesque over dinner here, followed by an awful attempt at jiving ...followed by slightly more dancing elsewhere... My head. Ow.
Hows about a little bit of interior décor porn to start off the new year? Love the light, the floors, the monochromatic scheme and quirky features in these rooms although I'm slightly woeful about the fact that I barely scratched the surface of the endless list of jobs I have to improve my own little abode over the holidays. Never mind, I'll just pretend this is my flat instead. Images B&B Italia via Marcus Design
I do like this old shot of la Moss in a Vivienne Westwood cardy. She makes the old school buttoned up cardigan, slick of red lipstick and glossy up-do look distinctly real rather than an elaborate retro pastiche. I was forced to wear a really scratchy horrible scarlet jumper to school when I was about 8 or 9 years old which I think has successfully put me off wearing anything red for life, shame our uniform wasn't designed by Mme Westwood eh?
via here Hello world. It feels like ages ago, but I mentioned a while back that the very kind Erin from Dropped Stitches awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award which I was very pleased to receive, and as is customary with these awards I promised a random facts post, so here it is... 1. I don't really like macaroons, but sometimes I go to Laduree in Burlington Arcade off of Piccadilly to have a praline millefeuille and a cup of earl grey for lunch with my friend A. 2. I've been to Australia twice but never visited Sydney. Seems a bit silly but I simply wasn't motivated to go there, I had precious little time and money and I was chiefly there to visit one of my best friends so instead I explored Melbourne and drove along the long winding Great Ocean Road on the south coast instead, stayed in amazing beach front houses in little surfing towns and explored the temperate rain forest. Twice. 3. I went to an all girls high school. which had 3 all boys scho...
Comments
Post a Comment