get off of my cloud {chair}

Shh don't tell anyone but I love a nap on the sofa. I've spent quite a lot of time napping on the sofa recently due to that horrid lurgy chest infection I came down with and as a result was temporarily suffering for from slightly cranky back, but I'm convinced that if I'd had my very own cloud chair by Swedish designer Lisa Widen to doze in I would have recovered loads faster. I can't quite work out how from the photo, but it slides to adjust to whoever's using it regardless of size or length, and the curve of of the cushioning is designed to support the lower back. Regardless of all of that stuff, I'm just in love with the look of it, I can imagine many a lovely dreamy nap on it.... Zzzzzzz.....

discovered via designspirationsk

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

deco lust

a break

etsy love: iviemade cushions