no words


Phew, I'm so busy I just can't seem to get the words out at the moment so instead I thought I'd post up some recent iPhone pictures. 

1. Beautiful enormous Cathedral door in Lisbon, Portugal. 3. Nutty, golden sugar encrusted Praline Millefeuille a Laduree. 4.Missy taking a nap on my gloriously tacky leopard bedding from H&M Home. 5. Have no idea where I snapped this sunset but lovely no?  6. Snob restaurant in Lisbon, if you're ever in the vicinity go - a glamorous old school place which has been run for the past 40 years by the same charming pair of brothers who really put the gent into gentlemen. 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these images you took - they are beautiful. Keep posting your own photos because you are a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author